JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've owned this S&W 586 L frame named Old Blue for about 25 yrs now and figured since there was a old recall on it for a faulty firing pin bushing, might be time to send it in, even though it's never missed a beat in all those years. As I was boxing it up to send to the factory, I could see that Old Blue was gettin a little gray around the edges with age, kinda like me. So thought I better slip a note in to the box asking for a new blue coat for the old boy. Guess I could have changed the name to old gray instead of spending near 200.00 to spuce this old pistol up, but It's been a faithfull old gun, and just couldn't see changing the name after all these years. Hear are the results, not perfect..but not to bad either. :)

Sweet. I've seen a few recent S&W re-blues and they have all been really nice. Now if only they'd recall my 1916 Hand Ejector in .45 Colt...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews