JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've owned this S&W 586 L frame named Old Blue for about 25 yrs now and figured since there was a old recall on it for a faulty firing pin bushing, might be time to send it in, even though it's never missed a beat in all those years. As I was boxing it up to send to the factory, I could see that Old Blue was gettin a little gray around the edges with age, kinda like me. So thought I better slip a note in to the box asking for a new blue coat for the old boy. Guess I could have changed the name to old gray instead of spending near 200.00 to spuce this old pistol up, but It's been a faithfull old gun, and just couldn't see changing the name after all these years. Hear are the results, not perfect..but not to bad either. :)

Sweet. I've seen a few recent S&W re-blues and they have all been really nice. Now if only they'd recall my 1916 Hand Ejector in .45 Colt...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top