JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It wasn't perfect, not as crisp as I would have thought, but at the same time I can overlook it for the advantages it offers. It was very light, it felt good in the hands, well balanced and maneuverable. The rep said they are working on conversion barrels and more features. I'm sure it won't be long before someone else improves the trigger.

I just brought one home the other night. Haven't shot it yet, but it is really light. Tearing it down takes seconds, and I do mean seconds(no tools needed) So far I like it alot. Agreed on the trigger though. But there isn't many factory triggers on rifles (I have shot anyways) that were great out of the box.

IMG_0734_zpsca4802cc.jpg

Thanks - good to know. I ask because _every_ tupperware Beretta I have ever shot had the sloppiest, creeping trigger I have ever squeezed. I would suspect there will be an aftermarket version soon.
Since you've taken it down, in your opinion, can the lower be modded as much/easily as an AR's?

I just brought one home the other night. Haven't shot it yet, but it is really light. Tearing it down takes seconds, and I do mean seconds(no tools needed) So far I like it alot. Agreed on the trigger though. But there isn't many factory triggers on rifles (I have shot anyways) that were great out of the box.

I'm quite envious, if you don't mind, did you pick it up locally or order it?

Thanks - good to know. I ask because _every_ tupperware Beretta I have ever shot had the sloppiest, creeping trigger I have ever squeezed. I would suspect there will be an aftermarket version soon.
Since you've taken it down, in your opinion, can the lower be modded as much/easily as an AR's?
I don't think so. Plus I am sure it will not have the aftermarket support the AR does. Alot of people don't like that most AR parts are not compatible with it, but if they did then it would just be another wanna be AR. Can't please everyone. Is the rifle perfect: NO, but I like it. And it's different.

I don't think so. Plus I am sure it will not have the aftermarket support the AR does. Alot of people don't like that most AR parts are not compatible with it, but if they did then it would just be another wanna be AR. Can't please everyone. Is the rifle perfect: NO, but I like it. And it's different.

I have been debating the Sig 556xi, up until this point. It has most of the ambidextrous features I was after and I am, after all, a huge Sig fan boy. But the Beretta takes the edge for me with the ability to change which side the spent cases eject from with ease. That's huge for me as a lefty surrounded by right handed friends and family.

I guess its time to pull the trigger on one of these bad boys. Double0fox, did you order this online from a web site or have a dealer do it? I am wondering where I can order one at a decent price, they seem to range up/down by around 800 dollars.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top