JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL all the dates are outta wack on the site, they have one of my ads I posted a month ago showing up tomorrow and most others OOOPs.
Cant access my account it fails to load, nice upgrade fellas.

We use local trade groups most do not use AL anymore in Douglas County.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't tried from a computer yet but trying to navigate it on my iPhone is impossible. I do prefer to use this sight but I have bought and sold on armslist a lot and lot it. Found some of my best deals there. Extremely frustrated with it

Yesterday while trying to look at armslist it kept giving me repeated errors I though maybe the server was having issues but this seems to be their upgrade. Hope you're right and it's not intentional and will be back to normal soon.

I just saw this thread this morning and checked out AL - nothing looks different to me, not a single thing. Must have been either some issue with a software upgrade they were running or some kind of cyber attack by anti-gun hackers trying to mess with their website - my money is on the 2nd one and if that's true, I'm honestly not surprised that extreme anti-gun basement-dwelling pimpled patchouli-oil stinking virgin trolls would stoop to that kind of thing.

Hmmm not sure how you guys are seeing the old site its still showing the new format, wont let me login or access many areas I am guess somewhere their numbers or something is messed up in the DNS at the registrar to get all these varied responses. But lol what do I know !

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top