JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. I've never used armslist before, so I checked it out since you all are complaining.......aaannnd, it actually looks pretty good to me and seems easy to navigate as well as being intuitive. Perhaps I'm looking at the wrong http://www.armslist.com/

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. I've never used armslist before, so I checked it out since you all are complaining.......aaannnd, it actually looks pretty good to me and seems easy to navigate as well as being intuitive. Perhaps I'm looking at the wrong http://www.armslist.com/

This morning is the first time the new format opened for me. Personally, I think the website was in dire need of an update, it really looked dated. The controls on the new site don't seem that difficult to get used to. And I think the overall look is better. I haven't seen all of it yet, but it's just another update, something I would think folks would be used to by now. Technology/software is always on the move. Just like the old saying - the only constant in life is change.

Considering it really doesn't take that long to get used to the change, I'm sure most will adjust just fine. Just like this site, it wasn't that hard to adjust to the last few updates. I suppose there really is no pleasing some people. And for those that say they'll stop using it, how many other sites, outside of NWFA, are there to deal with if you want to do local FA sales?

I get one ad per screen on mobile.

Graphical based websites blow monkey balls.

The more your options allow for zooming in mobile devices the better they are.

image.png

Yeah. First screen in Oregon. One ad. How long will it take me to browse a page full of 25 ads and be able to see more than one at a time? Seriously. Allow me to have a text based, I don't want your full screen crap.

With that, I'm through with their site. No more ad generated revenue from me.

image.png

Is it possible they're still working on it?
I do know they claim that it was down because "Someone is messing with us".
That said, I didn't like the old format but I have to agree that there are way too many postings to not have a list option.
I'm not ready to say I won't use their site. Maybe give them time to get it all ironed out?

It appears to be back.

Aye, reversed whatever they did.

My guess it may only be temporary. They obviously put a lot of work into the change, but clearly had some issues, especially on mobile devices. so it's probably only down until they get those issues worked out. It would be nice if they would post a warning about these changes, followed by updates about what they're doing.

My guess it may only be temporary. They obviously put a lot of work into the change, but clearly had some issues, especially on mobile devices. so it's probably only down until they get those issues worked out. It would be nice if they would post a warning about these changes, followed by updates about what they're doing.
That's what I don't get.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads