JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is being designed and built by yours truly. I have one concern. I am planning on using this with subsonics and a can. I know, some people will try to convince me to use supersonics. I might at some point, but 7.62x39 is so much cheaper for that application.

Anyway, I am new to adjustable gas blocks. What does overgassing look like practically? Undergassing I assume would not cycle reliably.

I have a LH upper receiver, aac 16inch barrel, stag LH BCG, silencerco break, and a no name short handguard so I can access the odinworks adjustable gas black. Lower receiver will be a stag with a geiselle trigger. I just need to figure out how much adjustment this is going to take.

I'm waiting on my supressor, and since the heavy bullets for subsonic are more expensive, I've just been running super sonic with the standard block that came with my BA hanson barrel... I did have to go with an H1 buffer to smooth it out.
I will be installing an adjustable block in the next couple months for when the cans get out of jail, so I have been looking into it. From what I understand, in order to get the right amount of gas..You put 1 round in the mag at a time, start low,and adjust up a little at a time until the bolt locks back on the empty mag. You may have to re-adjust it anytime you run a different bullet, and it will obviously be different with the cans added back pressure. To get the best reliability you might try different buffer weights too. They say it's a trial and error kind of thing.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads