JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3000
Manufacturer
Radian
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Happy Valley
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my Radian Model 1. This was a build that I put together with their lower and complete upper. It's a 9" 300 blackout and I removed the Dead Air muzzle device and installed a Q cherry bomb so that I could run my trash panda. Brace is a SB Tactical HPDW. This has seen approximately 200 rounds, if that information matters to you. I have the original boxes that lower and upper came in.

Can provide more photos upon request if there is anything specific you would like to see.

Will consider trades, so let me know what you have.

Buyer responsible for background check fee and transfer fee. I prefer to meet at Highline Firearms in Newberg, but willing to meet just about anywhere.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_7575.jpeg IMG_7572.jpeg IMG_7571.jpeg IMG_7579.jpeg IMG_7576.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews