JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Price is so-so, but with all included seems you "never" need another one, as long as it functions the way it should. Still really nice.

A ruger 25rd magazine is the easiest magazine to load and people are complaining about sore thumbs...yikes grow a pair...or maybe a callus. .. holy crap I actually enjoy loading them as I walk up to inspect my target..

Buttler Creek makes a nice loader for about $25. I have worn one out over the years and trying on the second one. If I did not have over a dozen TI-25 mags I might consider this.

It is a great concept and seems to work well. Too bad it could not have been made to hold 25 spare on the side vs just 20. The "kit" version seems like a reasonable price, but I would have a hard time just owning one.....

I have two of these magazines. At first they required more attention while reloading to get the top round to sit "just right" and feed correctly. But, they are easier on your thumbs and I have never had any misfeed issues. Great magazines!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top