JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To those women and men who served and continue to serve this great country, both in the military, diplomatic DoS ranks, and clandestinely, my heartfelt thanks.

To those families whose members fall into the above categories, please know your sacrifices are also noted and greatly appreciated.

We whine, complain, but cannot dismiss this is still the best place to call home.

3 generations of my family served, in two different services (Army and Navy) across 3 wars, and they all came home. My wife's family lost several members in WWII. And though I never served, I have a deep appreciation and respect for all who have. For those that made the ultimate sacrifice, I pray they found peace and are never forgotten as I quietly share my gratitude as well as a heartfelt sympathy for those who lost family and friends. May we never forget those who gave all so we, and others around the world, have a chance to live in peace.

4AF817F6-2F97-40E8-8899-41888650F5AB.jpeg

5F278EFC-83EF-4421-86FB-3246D979C536.jpeg

Last Edited:
My thoughts today go out to those who have served and not returned...and their families as well.
Lets not forget that for many folks every day is Memorial Day....

In particular my thoughts go out to :
SFC Louis Buckley JR.
21 May 1966...SVN
SFC Buckley was a member of the 12th Cavalry and he is the man on my POW / MIA bracelet.
Andy

On the last day of his earthly life, veterans in LaGrande, Oregon visited my dad at Wild Flower nursing home to give him a plaque for his Navy service in WWII. He died a couple hours later that day.

When I visited the folks after getting back from Vietnam, we went for a walk. He talked about adjusting to civilian life after the war, finding a purpose in life, making the world a better place wherever you landed. I wasn't in a talkative mood at the time, but understood what he was trying to do. As we headed back to the house, he put his hand on my shoulder and said, 'you're a man now Bob, but I'll always be your daddy.'

the box.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads