JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$675
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon

For sale never fired Glock 19mos gen4 with a Vortex Venom red dot. Has Dawson suppressor sights installed. 3 Glock magazines. Comes with all of the standard Glock accessories that come with the Glock mos, Vortex Venom accessories and the Gunfighters inc. holster (everything shown here) -$625

Without the Vortex Venom Red dot - $450

Happy to do transaction at any portland area gun shop to do the transfer.

Cash offers / No trades - please & thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Still available?
Yes, I still have it; however, since I posted this the weapon has been fired. I ran a couple magazines through it, cleaned it and it's been sitting in storage ever since. If you are interested in it we can negotiate a fair price. It's in perfect condition.

Yes, I still have it; however, since I posted this the weapon has been fired. I ran a couple magazines through it, cleaned it and it's been sitting in storage ever since. If you are interested in it we can negotiate a fair price. It's in perfect condition.
I am willing to sell it due to the fact I never have reason to use it. The glock 43 is my edc and the glock 34 is my range gun. I simply don't have a good use for it.

Copy that, I will contact my FFL tomorrow to ask about how the transfer would work (have never done a state line transfer before.

Okay. I know here In Oregon private sales have to go thru a ffl. I imagine that if we do state to state.. I would give it to my ffl and it would be transferred to yours.

Okay. I know here In Oregon private sales have to go thru a ffl. I imagine that if we do state to state.. I would give it to my ffl and it would be transferred to yours.
You can drive your pistol across the river to the customer's FFL to make the transaction. I don't know how 1639 will affect the transaction, but I suppose you could collect payment and leave your pistol with the FFL while the buyer waits for 10days to collect (cringey)... I'd leave my contact info as well, just cause?
The sale only has to be through an FFL and in the buyer's resident state.
All other laws apply.
Awesome gun, GLWS
:s0155:

You can drive your pistol across the river to the customer's FFL to make the transaction. I don't know how 1639 will affect the transaction, but I suppose you could collect payment and leave your pistol with the FFL while the buyer waits for 10days to collect (cringey)... I'd leave my contact info as well, just cause?
The sale only has to be through an FFL and in the buyer's resident state.
All other laws apply.
Awesome gun, GLWS
:s0155:
thank you for the assist :)

Will certainly utilize an ffl.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.