JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So recently I found an over/under shotgun on this website that I offered to purchase. The seller told me that it was mine to purchase and provided me with a phone number (and it was a great deal too). Upon phone contact, the individual informed me that he decided to sell it to a family member. While I was a tad miffed, family is family, I understand. I can accept an apology.

However, the next day I find out he sold the firearm to an acquaintance of mine. Basically finding out he was lying about it. I don't know why he chose to sell it to another complete stranger, minutes after telling me it was no longer available due to a family sale.

Is negative feedback in order? I feel like yes but I don't take leaving negative feedback lightly. No poll because I want real answers.

Thanks guys.

-Greger

I would say negative feedback is in order. A lie is a lie, if he's willing to create a falsification about who he sold it to he's probably willing to lie about other things.

I just happen to know what you are talking about. I was third in line before you Phonelesscord, looking to pick this up if the first two fell through. I never heard a word or any updates until your edit update for your post. And I think the thread may still be open. Shouldn't the poster be giving the updates/closing the thread. Overall this was to good to be true and it looks like it was.

+1 on the negative

Don't worry he'll leave you negative feedback too. I've met guys that backed out of first deals then came around for the second deal, I've been contacted by one member so many times saying he has cash in hand then 5 minutes before we meet, he says he's "going in a different direction" which to me sounds like the sober life, even been screwed by a member with 60+ itrader rating, but in the end, ill just stay home when I have to meet someone and wait til they call me so I know they're "for real".

I just happen to know what you are talking about. I was third in line before you Phonelesscord, looking to pick this up if the first two fell through. I never heard a word or any updates until your edit update for your post. And I think the thread may still be open. Shouldn't the poster be giving the updates/closing the thread. Overall this was to good to be true and it looks like it was.

+1 on the negative

Well, the friend of mine actually has the firearm now, so the deal was real. But the whole backing out after saying it was mine and then lying about it really blows.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top