JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some NF forum members who have transacted with me in the past may attest that I probably do a little more selling than gun buying here in the classifieds but my running joke is always "Sell 1 buy 3". :D I've also done some multi gun trades with members. Back in February I ended up in a financial pickle and needed a bail out. All this as a result of not planning ahead for a rainy day. <<<< Proving to the imaginary therapist in my head that I can acknowledge my short comings. Getting back on track! I regrettably let the most sentimental, and important gun in my collection go to a forum member here so I could pay some bills. Fast forward to this morning and @KenD met me @HighLine to do me a solid and sold me back my Colt. This arrangement could have easily gone south. Ken could have told me "no". But I want to share with the forum how grateful I am of him for coming through on this. He's a care taker 6 days a week and run ragged yet he pulled it together to be a care taker for me today. Also, kudos always goes out to David @HighLine. Not many gun shops choose to run on Sundays but I could always count on David to roll up his garage door at home and now unlock his new shop to sling guns and handle transfers. Ken thanks again! Hope you get some well deserved rest today.

Last Edited:
Some NF forum members who have transacted with me in the past may attest that I probably do a little more selling than gun buying here in the classifieds but my running joke is always "Sell 1 buy 3". :D I've also done some multi gun trades with members. Back in February I ended up in a financial pickle and needed a bail out. All this as a result of not planning ahead for a rainy day. <<<< Proving to the imaginary therapist in my head that I can acknowledge my short comings. Getting back on track! I regrettably let the most sentimental, and important gun in my collection go to a forum member here so I could pay some bills. Fast forward to this morning and @KenD met me @HighLine to do me a solid and sold me back my Colt. This arrangement could have easily gone south. Ken could have told me "no". But I want to share with the forum how grateful I am of him for coming through on this. He's a care taker 6 days a week and run ragged yet he pulled it together to be a care taker for me today. Also, kudos always goes out to David @HighLine. Not many gun shops choose to run on Sundays but I could always count on David to roll up his garage door at home and now unlock his new shop to sling guns and handle transfers. Ken thanks again! Hope you get some well deserved rest today.
I know what you mean. Sold a Colt Defender and regretted it ever since but I never thought of asking to buy back. Maybe will. And you're right....there are good people on here.

I have a friend who did the same for me on a couple of guns at the same price he paid me, and I've done it once for him. I'm not going to name names out of respect for privacy but he does a lot of buying and selling on here and he's a stand up guy. People who truly appreciate the sentimentality of a firearm or anything for that matter should understand. I like old guns just as much as the next guy and I'm always willing to buy when I have the money (and sometimes when I don't), but if it's been in the family for a while I always tell the owner they should keep it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top