JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I ordered some primers from a company and before I ordered them I called them to make sure they where in stock. they said they would ship in a couple weeks and that they were just waiting on the paper work for them, to get into the country. But when a couple weeks passed i checked the website and it showed the primers where sold out. So I called and they said they had been denied the permit and now the primers where shipping in august possibly but they had already taken my money and when I called again they tried to convince me to wait longer instead of getting a refund. Also waited another month and emailed them and they never replied. What would you do?

I ordered some primers from a company and before I ordered them I called them to make sure they where in stock. they said they would ship in a couple weeks and that they were just waiting on the paper work for them, to get into the country. But when a couple weeks passed i checked the website and it showed the primers where sold out. So I called and they said they had been denied the permit and now the primers where shipping in august possibly but they had already taken my money and when I called again they tried to convince me to wait longer instead of getting a refund. Also waited another month and emailed them and they never replied. What would you do?
My bold text above was your red flag.
The known, good on line sellers will not give you this line of BS and then try to convince you to endure this nonsense.
If it even happens as they say at all.

Call your credit card company immediately and cancel the sale !

Call your credit card company ASAP and dispute the charge. They shouldn't have charged you before shipping the item.
Classic sign of a business that is running on credit and pre-pays to get by. Failure nearly always ensues.

Claims to make the best AR lowers on the market. I dunno about them being the best, but they certainly are stealthy.

Hit them also with a Better Business Bureau case!

This too takes weeks to process through but it seems to shake the tree for these e-commerce vendors who do bad business like you're suffering through. I used them about a similar situation with an online retailer who would never respond to customer service calls and their business email.

Just file non-received item with your bank and you will get your money back. However, if you have BECU (Boeing Employee Union), you are in trouble. They claim they offer protection, but in practice they do not.

hello all you forum members, and bash away... im Sean the owner of Armadillo Arms. I love all your judgmental comments about a shop and person you dont even know, or have done business with. a shop and person doing the best he can to get you your second amendment supplies at all costs, with out over charging , gouging and being a typical greedy jackhole. im so glad any of you gave me enough respect or courtesy to call me up and talk about whats going on, why there delayed etc.

funny thing is I always answer the phone, i always reply to emails... and for all you opinionated consumers... that prepay for a rifle or lower and the company charges you prior to in being built/ or shipped... whats the difference.

fact is you dont know me, you have never dealt with my comapny or me. we take alot of pride in our customer service, we are as transparent as we can be. i have no reason to lie cheat or steal. you want a refund you get it, no questions asked. you want me to meet you at 10 pm after hours because your going to a shoot tomorrow... ill be there.

PO18... love the negative comments... and the rest of you. pick up your phone... come meet me in person and quit being desk jocky judgmental bubblegumes.

i stand for the second amendment!!! i respect anyone that supports it. oh the crap i could be saying right now to people i dont even know...

pick up your keys....get in your prius and come to the shop.

we manufacture our own 80% we manufacture our own handguards and we build anything from 2011 to PCC... in my town. my reputation says it all.

wonder what they would all say about you all.

now on primers, for the whiners .... we had a deal with an importer in BC for 1.5 million primers to be delivered.. thats why we did presales. the ATF held up our delivery because of a paper work issue. are they still there , yes...waiting for us. with all the new wannabe guns store owners getting FFL license's it has bottle necked the world, besides all the 4 million new gun buyers, horders, Covid, Election, Riots Etc... its a perfect bubblegum storm. everything was going as planned until the delay, can we talk to an agent.... on the second red moon at midnight in august.

this really upsets me.... i see these delays everyday, i hold all of your hands and do the best i can to make your wants and needs a reality... pat you on the head and say we will be ok. but to turn on someone you dont even know, or have never done business with.... wow. i have customers that have prepaid for a Radian mod1 its been 8 months now and still waiting.

do you remember 2008 and the Obama panic.... 22 was 100.00 for 500 and it took almost 2 years...maybe 3 before it settled down.
so so give me a little respect and courtesy and call me. meet me, judge for your self.

hello all you forum members, and bash away... im Sean the owner of Armadillo Arms. I love all your judgmental comments about a shop and person you dont even know, or have done business with. a shop and person doing the best he can to get you your second amendment supplies at all costs, with out over charging , gouging and being a typical greedy jackhole. im so glad any of you gave me enough respect or courtesy to call me up and talk about whats going on, why there delayed etc.

funny thing is I always answer the phone, i always reply to emails... and for all you opinionated consumers... that prepay for a rifle or lower and the company charges you prior to in being built/ or shipped... whats the difference.

fact is you dont know me, you have never dealt with my comapny or me. we take alot of pride in our customer service, we are as transparent as we can be. i have no reason to lie cheat or steal. you want a refund you get it, no questions asked. you want me to meet you at 10 pm after hours because your going to a shoot tomorrow... ill be there.

PO18... love the negative comments... and the rest of you. pick up your phone... come meet me in person and quit being desk jocky judgmental bubblegumes.

i stand for the second amendment!!! i respect anyone that supports it. oh the crap i could be saying right now to people i dont even know...

pick up your keys....get in your prius and come to the shop.

we manufacture our own 80% we manufacture our own handguards and we build anything from 2011 to PCC... in my town. my reputation says it all.

wonder what they would all say about you all.

now on primers, for the whiners .... we had a deal with an importer in BC for 1.5 million primers to be delivered.. thats why we did presales. the ATF held up our delivery because of a paper work issue. are they still there , yes...waiting for us. with all the new wannabe guns store owners getting FFL license's it has bottle necked the world, besides all the 4 million new gun buyers, horders, Covid, Election, Riots Etc... its a perfect bubblegum storm. everything was going as planned until the delay, can we talk to an agent.... on the second red moon at midnight in august.

this really upsets me.... i see these delays everyday, i hold all of your hands and do the best i can to make your wants and needs a reality... pat you on the head and say we will be ok. but to turn on someone you dont even know, or have never done business with.... wow. i have customers that have prepaid for a Radian mod1 its been 8 months now and still waiting.

do you remember 2008 and the Obama panic.... 22 was 100.00 for 500 and it took almost 2 years...maybe 3 before it settled down.
so so give me a little respect and courtesy and call me. meet me, judge for your self.

Just some advice from a potential future customers perspective. A little more apologetic humble tone would go a really long way when explaining your side of the story. Passive aggression, name calling and condescension is a pretty big turn off for the potentially thousands of people reading this forum.

Good luck with your business.

Yep, after listening to RedRover I know he's an idiot and should be dismissed as one. I had no idea who the seller was but was scrolling down to the bottom to say what a bunch of morons that have responded to this question before I saw he had to defend himself.
Never once was it stated that the seller denied a refund. All of you buttlicks want to trash a guy without even understanding the story. You want to ding his reputation with his bank and make his rates go up without even asking for a refund. You are a sorry bunch

Yep, after listening to RedRover I know he's an idiot and should be dismissed as one. I had no idea who the seller was but was scrolling down to the bottom to say what a bunch of morons that have responded to this question before I saw he had to defend himself.
Never once was it stated that the seller denied a refund. All of you buttlicks want to trash a guy without even understanding the story. You want to ding his reputation with his bank and make his rates go up without even asking for a refund. You are a sorry bunch
um...
Did you happen to see this:
The OP stated, "I called again they tried to convince me to wait longer instead of getting a refund."
just askin'

um...
Did you happen to see this:
The OP stated, "I called again they tried to convince me to wait longer instead of getting a refund."
just askin'
Yes, I read that exact thing. The owner of the company was trying to save a sale. He has no control over this craziness of the supply chain right now. He didn't say he wouldn't give him a refund. He never said that at all. Right? What kind of business do you run?

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads