JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The cheap ones destroy slides and sights. Been there done that.

The propper tool has adjustments, bumpers and support in all the right places at the right angles to ensure a smooth install/uninstall. Sometime you will have to hit a sight with a diamond file if they are a bit oversized but not really an issue. Its a complex shape that had to be pushed/pulled at the correct angle to avoid damage, especially to tritum tubes. You need to correct inserts for both your slide and the type of sight being pushed.

Do not trust ANYONE to install sights who is not using one of these tools. The only thing worse than the cheap homemade tools are the punch/hammer users.

I've installed/adjusted dozens sights using my cheap install tool and have yet to damage a slide or sight.

Perhaps the issue is people with little to no mechanical inclination not using tools properly.

Invest in one of these and never have to pay someone else to do your sight work. Easily pays for itself after a few installs.

Looks awesome but, I'm only looking to spend about $40.
When you get one hit me up! I'll help you break it in!

I've used this tool to do sights on Glocks, M&P's including shields, as well as Sigs... I just use business cards on the sides of the slides so they don't get marred...

I've installed/adjusted dozens sights using my cheap install tool and have yet to damage a slide or sight.

Perhaps the issue is people with little to no mechanical inclination not using tools properly.
Totally agree, here's my M&P 2.0 with night sights installed using my cheap sight tool... Just for reference...

803925BF-60BB-4319-A147-899DB8A876BB.jpeg 78D40EB8-34AA-4AF7-BC3C-A93C1FC30D04.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews