Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Need help to find right scope

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by kukusya, Jan 2, 2014.

1. kukusya

kukusya King County Wa Active Member

Hi all,
    I need your guys help to find scope per specs I need. My google-fu not working for me. Ok I'm lookin for regular and/or scout scope with fix or veritable magnification from x2-x6 and not more that 34 lens and have to have MIL DOT reticle
    Yes it impossible to find with mildot reticle.

Thank you.

2. JRuby

JRuby St. Helens Oregon Well-Known Member

Ever thought about a leuopold and having them change the reticle to what you want - I think thay can do this on a VariX II 2-7.

3. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Budget? What type of weapon systems are you mounting this optic to? What type of shooting ( Hunting, target, recreational)?

4. kukusya

kukusya King County Wa Active Member

I don't care about price point. I just want to buy what I need/like. It will be use most of the time as hunting/trail gun.
    Thank you

5. BillM

BillM Amity OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Well--here is a 2x-7x with an illuminated mildot reticle. Don't completely dismiss it until you
    look through one. I've had a couple of them in the 3-9 size on 22's, and the glass is actually
    better than the price would suggest.

CenterPoint 2-7x32mm Shotgun Scope - Walmart.com

6. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

I would suggest Leupold, Nightforce or Schmidt and Bender if you aren't concerned too much about price. The offerings by SWFA are pretty solid as well. Any of those brands will have what you're looking for.