JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Hello all. I inherited a rifle from my late uncle. I don't hunt so I plan on selling it. I was hoping someone could help me appraise the setup.

The rifle is a Browning A-Bolt II Micro Hunter; 20" barrel chambered in 223. It is mounted with a Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9 x 40mm scope. The serial number dates the rifle back to 2003 and it is in excellent condition.

Pictures would be a big help.

I have found that when pricing a gun , there is :
Blue Book pricing.
What the big internet gun sellers sell ( or attempt to sell ) their guns for.
And the real world price that will get the rifle sold.
Also remember that any fees or BGC might influence a buyer one way or another.

Time of year and where you try to sell your rifle can also play a big part in the sale.
Andy

Last Edited:
100% value on the rifle alone is $675 dropping to $500 at 98% and value drops quickly from there. For the scope you can likely locate its current value off a quick google search for the model.

Hello all. I inherited a rifle from my late uncle. I don't hunt so I plan on selling it. I was hoping someone could help me appraise the setup.

The rifle is a Browning A-Bolt II Micro Hunter; 20" barrel chambered in 223. It is mounted with a Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9 x 40mm scope. The serial number dates the rifle back to 2003 and it is in excellent condition.
I would say $10 MAX:p.

The A-bolt is more desirable than the newer X-bolt among Browning fans, so that is in your favor.
The scope doesn't add that much value, although it is a good, inexpensive scope.
For that reason, I would not separate.
IOW, if it was a high value scope, I would separate.
Browning A-bolt.jpg

Bushnell 3200.jpg

A picture would really help. If its an A-bolt ll micro medallion, those are starting to gain a little to collectors, especially if it has a BOSS system on it. Ive seen some of those sell for as high as $700 lately, as they are a popular youth rifle.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads