JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So my 104 is firing a round, ejecting said round, bring next round into chamber but when I go to fire new round the trigger is dead. Without mag I rack the action squeeze trigger then rack again and trigger resets. My thought is maybe the rifle is under gassed and the bolt carrier isn't going all the way back to the reviver but I second guess that because shells eject bring new round forward. My second thought is something wrong with the trigger but like I said earlier the trigger resets when I manually cycle the bolt? Please help I want to run her already :(

Please only start one thread on a given topic. If you accidentally post in the wrong forum section, that's not an issue; hit the report link on any post in the thread and ask it to be moved.

Thanks!

So my 104 is firing a round, ejecting said round, bring next round into chamber but when I go to fire new round the trigger is dead. Without mag I rack the action squeeze trigger then rack again and trigger resets. My thought is maybe the rifle is under gassed and the bolt carrier isn't going all the way back to the reviver but I second guess that because shells eject bring new round forward. My second thought is something wrong with the trigger but like I said earlier the trigger resets when I manually cycle the bolt? Please help I want to run her already :(
It's your hammer spring. Had the same exact thing happen to me on my Saiga. Damage industries still might sell the chrome silicon hammer springs. They last forever

Update: Cranked on my hammer spring to tighten the rolls just a little bit more then replaced the garbage PSA "enhanced trigger" with ALG trigger which has a lighter hammer. Fixed my problem and made for a real nice trigger. Will be replacing the psa "enhanced" spring though because I don't trust it.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top