JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My Craftsman just died, 21 hp 42" mower deck. I never liked it much but my dad bought it for his place and I split the cost. I'm going to buy my own, looking at a 25 hp 48" deck Husqvarna at Lowe's for $2800.

Anyone have input on riding lawnmower selection? Not a huge yard but there is a bit of slope in the lower meadow.

4968411A-F32A-4B49-BFAD-D54A95CA2BDF.jpeg
7D55C34D-0DB2-4165-BB21-9E89E13D177C.jpeg

There's three other small areas around the back and sides. No bagging, mulch only.

P

I picked up one of these a couple months ago after my Husqvarna went terminal at 400 hours. Have been very happy with it thus far mowing about 2 acres every week.

My dad's 10yr old Cub Cadet just blew the motor last week. He offered it to me for free and he went and bought a new Husqvarna. I think he only paid $1700 for the new one.

I looked for replacement motors for the Cub Cadet and a new replacement Koehler 22hp Magnum was $1600. A cheap Harbor freight Chinese motor was $800.

I was told that the Koehler motors were junk and to avoid them if buying a new mower. No idea what Husqvarna uses.

I picked up one of these a couple months ago after my Husqvarna went terminal at 400 hours. Have been very happy with it thus far mowing about 2 acres every week.

I was looking at this one but in the 24 hp version.

Thanks for the replies.

P

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top