JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Long shot I know, but I need a new (to me) phone, as mine has decided to over heat constantly.
If you have one laying around you don't use, or have one for cheap (fixed income guy), I would be grateful.
Currently have a Samsung A10, not a super high end unit, but it just doesn't want to play nice anymore.

Thanks, in advance.

Greg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have the same phone and really like it. Have you checked around for refurbished units? Your carrier may even have them available. They are on amazon and other retailers as well. Have you cleared the cache on your phone? I have to do mine regularly and there isn't one easy place to do so. It requires you go into each app, go to storage and then clear the cache for each app. I've occasionally had to reset the internet settings, which will disconnect any wifi you are logged into, but helps immensely when trying to ge tthe phone to function on the internet. I have Verizon and they are notorious for slowing phones down after they are paid off or a contract runs out. Like clockwork, 6 weeks after my phone was paid off, I started having issues.

I have had this one for a couple years now, long paid off, on a month to month plan. I have factory reset it 3 times now. The phone is not hot, or even warm, but it says it is overheating, and shutting down. I just think this one is dead. Still waiting to hear back from my provider (Patriot Mobile/T-Mobile) for any help.

That's makes two of us. I can let you know what phones I have on hand at the moment in a couple hours along with price. If you don't mind me asking what are the issues you're having? I do repairs at t-mobile
Phone is "over heating", when it isn't even warm to the touch. Constantly shuts down, and then only powers up randomly. Very wierd. I have never seen anything like it, and I'm old. Other than that it works fine LMAO
I'm guessing the battery has gone off the reservation.

Phone is "over heating", when it isn't even warm to the touch. Constantly shuts down, and then only powers up randomly. Very wierd. I have never seen anything like it, and I'm old. Other than that it works fine LMAO
I'm guessing the battery has gone off the reservation.
Haha I hear ya. I'll pm you maybe I can help

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top