JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
See, i wondered about that. I mean, i know in a lot of places, they're not allowed to prohibit firearms, but in others, a rental is still their privately owned property and they can set whatever rules they want.

See, i wondered about that. I mean, i know in a lot of places, they're not allowed to prohibit firearms, but in others, a rental is still their privately owned property and they can set whatever rules they want.

absolutely. Its no different than landlords prohibiting smoking.

its rare, arguably something not really to worry about but its possible. I read about a home owners association that wrote a gun prohibition... cant recall the outcome of that story. I know that apt. owners can and there would be no contesting it.

I wouldn't worry about it I just wouldn't bring it up... but that could affect decisions about installing a safe somewhere.

Okie doke. We looked into Klamath Falls a bit. They're not too inexpensive for something decent, but they are better than most places. I think they get snowed in more than my mother'd be able to handle, though. Anyone have any experience with Klamath Falls that could tell me some things about it?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top