JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been toying with the idea of getting one of these for a while now. I like the 22mag/22lr combo. It would be a conversation piece at the range for sure. What are your thoughts on them? Or if you have one to sell (any cal.), PM me.

Nate

Not for sale, but carry at least one of my NAA's daily.

You may be undergunned but never unarmed. Those Utah boys make good deep concealed pieces.

I have the .22mag short barrel, .22lr and am waiting to get the new break top. I also just bought another Freedom Arms belt buckle mini but those were discontinued in 89.

Another opportunity to brag on NAA!! COOL!

My dad owned a gun shop in the early 70's. He bought one of the original 22 short revolvers. I shot it when I was young quite a bit.

It's been mine now for 20 plus years. It developed an issue; the cyl would not completely rotate when the hammer was pulled back.

I finally broke down and sent it in to NAA.

The service was absolutely unbelieveable. The told me that it may, or may not be fixable considering the age. The individual that I talked to said that all NAA firearms have a lifetime warranty... and if they could not fix it, they'd simply send me a new one. :huh:

I told them I'd really like to have this particular piece back due to the sentimental value..

A couple weeks later, I recieved my NAA 22 short revolver back.

It was the same gun... same serial #.... but looked NEW. They replaced the barrel, the cyl, hammer, trigger, and all the internals. NO COST.
They even shipped it back to me with thier new hardwood grips on it. (I'd kept the original grips for "just in case" reasons)

My little pocket pistol shoots like a million bucks now. My daughter liked it so much, she picked up a 22LR revolver.

I will forever be a loyal mouthpiece for North American Arms.

Customer service like this is few and far between these days.

In short... don't think about it.. just buy one.

I love these guns,but the ones I had you couldn't take the cylinder out to reload.
I sent it to Utah and they sent it back with no discernible improvement

I may just have to look one of these up.

I thought I was the only one.

You should have seen the :O look on their faces at SHOT show when I shook all their hands, "Thank you, thanks you, thank you"

:)

With customer service like that, we can't be the only ones.. no chance.

I'm just waiting for them to come out with a micro 9mm auto. I'll buy it.

North American Arms has a fanatic loyal following, and legendary customer service. They have a superb and informative free messageboard at ww.naaminis.com

Allow me to also mention the North American Arms Guardian .380! It is double-action only, solid stainless steel---heavy enough to absorb recoil, beautifully designed and machined, and TINY. It actually shoots very well and seems to be totally dependable---the key is to use the finger TIP on the trigger. They are not cheap or widely available, because the demand is high...........................elsullo

i LOVE mine! i have the lr/mag and the teeny-tiny one for the wife...a blast to shoot, and they bark pretty good considering its only a .22. :) i load mine every other with .22 shot rounds and hollow points...i love how it says in the manual that the shot shells "work great when sprayed into the face of an assailant..." built like a tank, and a great deal at $189.99 new...whats to think about? :s0155:
View attachment 190628

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top