JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess I'm among the fanatic followers. I had an issue with mine after only owning it for about a year and a half. I sent it back and they repaired it and had it back to me in week. Unbelievable. NAA is great, and I love my 22 mag.

From my standpoint, since the revolver is essentially non-reloadable in an emergency situation, the .22 magnum versions would be the most practical vs. the longs or shorts. Back when I got mine, the revolver came stock with a magnum and long rifle cylinder, but I think combinations are optional now.

Keith

the 22lr version is by far the most popular and most compact. My buddies got one and keep trying to offer different things to get him to trade it to me. Won't budge even when I offer cash near what a new one would go for. Stingers in that lil bubblegum would be pretty nasty, not quite a magnum, but good enough to drop at least one guy I would think. 2 guys and you are in trouble. I wouldn't carry the magnum as it would be too big, have other guns just a little bigger than that that offer much more firepower.

Just my opinion: if you ordered some "Black Widows" (.22Magnum, 2" barrel, standard grips, adj. sights) you would not be able to keep them in stock. There are some YouTube videos that demonstrate remarkable accuracy with that Black Widow, and the size of the grips makes them quite handy.

Also, "The Earl" has proven to be continually sold out and unavailable (4" barrel Western replica.)........................elsullo

I have transferred several of these and admired the quality of the workmanship. I have yet to fire one though.

If I was to order some in to sell, what versions are the most popular?

Thing is, what I have found about NAA guns is, In for a penny, in for a pound--what I mean is if you don't have them all, that will be the one the customer wants. I try to stock them all, convertible and some with just the 22lr or 22mag versions.

I have the 22 lr/magnum combo and the 22 short mini's. I have the laser installed on the short although it is designed for the lr. With it, I can shoot POA. Without it is another story since the revolvers dont have a rear sight. However, these guns are fun, well made and very affordable to own and shoot There is also a little bayonet available for these.

Everyone should at least have one.

I find the bayonet attactment laughable, but uh strangly kinda cool but will never own one. I love my mini revolver and velocitors in the chamber, still looking for the right pocket holster for mine.

I have one that I'm trying to sell for a pocket pistol with a "bigger" caliber. Honestly I love it, they are built PERFECTLY and are very pretty for being so basic. Sadly, I would feel more comfortable with a pocket auto or revolver in a "38" caliber.

That being said, I'm sad to see it for sale but it is what is it. Being young and on a budget sucks sometimes ;)

I know I'll pick one up again someday.

I'm a relatively new NAA Mini Revolver .22lr/.22 mag owner. For ever I always looked upon them as a novelty gun, but never actually shot one. I've been a .22 magnum derringer owner for many moons, but finally decided I'd rather have 5 shots instead of 2, so I bought one. (Traded my derringer.) I was immediately impressed with the quality of the workmanship and material in the little blaster. Using the magnum cylinder, it is a handful with the wood stocks, so I ordered the rubber over-molded stocks which makes the gun much more controllable with magnum rounds.

At about that same time, I learned of new & improved .22 mag ammo. Historically .22 mag HP bullets were a lump of lead with a cavity in front. Recently, Federal ammo began making .22 ammo with Gold Dot jacketed HP bullets. That got my attention, and I ordered some. About that same time, I learned that Speer makes .22 mag ammo, with Gold Dot, short barrel, jacketed HP bullets. I ordered some of that, too. Hornady is advertising .22 mag. "Critical Defense" rounds, with their patented controlled expansion bullets, but they are back ordered.

I conducted my un-scientific bullet test using water filled milk jugs. I had high hopes for penetration and expansion with the Speer Gold Dot, but to my surprise the Federal out performed the Gold Dot for expansion. I still haven't received any Hornady, but I like their Critical Defense concept for my carry guns. The Federal bullet has higher velocity and fully mushroomed to about .30 caliber, and the Gold Dot had uneven expansion but deeper penetration.

I think the new ammo can turn .22 magnum into a viable self defense load. I shall continue to carry larger caliber sidearms, but the NAA makes a great backup and hanging around the house gun.

NAA_Mini.jpg

22magammotest008.jpg

22magammotest002.jpg 22magammotest004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even know how old mine is but it was one of the first pistols I got, it came with a belt buckle to mount it in too. Haven't shot it in a while, it's a 22LR. It's a safe queen as I carry a .45 everyday and have a .380 in my bathrobe pocket.

8 US Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush.

80 MILLION law abiding gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class