JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_1036.JPG Just picked this up today. Hard to find. Davidson's only had one in stock on line so I grabbed it. Tiny little powerhouse. Not a lightweight. Solid steel. Sights are minimal but NAA offers slide milling for standard/Novak sights for not that much. But it's not meant for much other than close up use anyway. I added the gorgeous (and wide) Cocobolo palmswell grips to make it a little tamer. Able to shoot the hottest new .380 rounds. I carry the Lehigh Defense Extreme Defender rounds in my other .380s. It has a fluted solid copper projectile that offers exceptional penetration and a wound channel akin to most 9mm pistols. The weight and grip on this should tame the recoil. I now have three guns I haven't shot due to my recent spine surgery. Next range trip should be fun.

View attachment 387733 Just picked this up today. Hard to find. Davidson's only had one in stock on line so I grabbed it. Tiny little powerhouse. Not a lightweight. Solid steel. Sights are minimal but NAA offers slide milling for standard/Novak sights for not that much. But it's not meant for much other than close up use anyway. I added the gorgeous (and wide) Cocobolo palmswell grips to make it a little tamer. Able to shoot the hottest new .380 rounds. I carry the Lehigh Defense Extreme Defender rounds in my other .380s. It has a fluted solid copper projectile that offers exceptional penetration and a wound channel akin to most 9mm pistols. The weight and grip on this should tame the recoil. I now have three guns I haven't shot due to my recent spine surgery. Next range trip should be fun.
Damn pretty little pistol. Looking forward to hearing how it does.