JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Remove listing. No_Regerts ruined my ad.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
300 Winchester Magnum? The action looks a bit short.
Hey No_Regerts you're a platinum supporter you should know the rules of this forum. If you have a question about my post, then message me. Obviously you're not in the market to buy my rifle but you're on here trying to mess up my sale. I should send you an invoice for what I don't get on this sale because you have nothing better to do than be a hater.

3. No thread-crapping
Thread-crapping occurs when a member posts negative comments in another members classified ad. If you believe there is a problem with the ad either start a conversation with the seller or report the post for moderation.

Unless there were posts deleted, it looks like he simply made a statement about the firearm. Am I missing something? It doesn't seem like he ruined anything.
Edit: I don't see any negativity.

Unless there were posts deleted, it looks like he simply made a statement about the firearm. Am I missing something? It doesn't seem like he ruined anything.
Unless you're either complementing the ad or interesting in buying, then keep your soup cooler/suck shut. If he was concerned about the action length he can direct message me.

Unless you're either complementing the ad or interesting in buying, then keep your soup cooler/suck shut. If he was concerned about the action length he can direct message me.

First of all, I thought maybe it was a WSM, because the action appeared short for a remington 700 clone, being they are true magnum length actions.

Second, calm your jets scooter. If that comment "ruined" your thread, I wonder what minute trials and tribulations like a skinned knee or receding hairline did to the quality of your life.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.