Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Remove listing. No_Regerts ruined my ad.

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
300 Winchester Magnum? The action looks a bit short.
Hey No_Regerts you're a platinum supporter you should know the rules of this forum. If you have a question about my post, then message me. Obviously you're not in the market to buy my rifle but you're on here trying to mess up my sale. I should send you an invoice for what I don't get on this sale because you have nothing better to do than be a hater.

3. No thread-crapping
Thread-crapping occurs when a member posts negative comments in another members classified ad. If you believe there is a problem with the ad either start a conversation with the seller or report the post for moderation.

Unless there were posts deleted, it looks like he simply made a statement about the firearm. Am I missing something? It doesn't seem like he ruined anything.
Unless you're either complementing the ad or interesting in buying, then keep your soup cooler/suck shut. If he was concerned about the action length he can direct message me.

Unless you're either complementing the ad or interesting in buying, then keep your soup cooler/suck shut. If he was concerned about the action length he can direct message me.
First of all, I thought maybe it was a WSM, because the action appeared short for a remington 700 clone, being they are true magnum length actions.

Second, calm your jets scooter. If that comment “ruined” your thread, I wonder what minute trials and tribulations like a skinned knee or receding hairline did to the quality of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Gordon is a great guy, highly recommend doing business with him.
    • NWGN
  • Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
Top Bottom