JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are these likely FTX bullets?

38-357-premium-mix-500ct.jpg

Ahhh yes. I thought that might be what you were referring to.
I had put these in my cart on my laptop but ended up finishing the order up on my phone. The 25% off banner was still showing at the top of the page, last night, when I place the order but I couldn't get the code "xmas" to apply. Since there were only three batches left I went ahead and ordered them without the 25% discount. I sent them an email right after placing my order and asked them to apply the discount. Haven't heard back yet.

This morning I got back on my laptop and the banner was still up and the discount was applied to my cart until I refreshed the page, then the discount banner disappeared but the discount code stayed on my cart. I added some different bullets to my cart and I'm ready to checkout. I think I will proceed with my cart purchase and see if the 25% discount sticks around, if it falls off before I hit the final pay button I will cancel the order.

I am hoping that I get the 25% off the bullets I bought last night and based on this statement I expect that American Reloading will give it to me.

"Voucher codes - If you didn't add the code and are needing the discount just send us your order number and we will take care of you. Allow 3-4 business days for this to process. You will receive an email confirmation from AR and Authorize.net when this is complete."

I had put these in my cart on my laptop but ended up finishing the order up on my phone. The 25% off banner was still showing at the top of the page, last night, when I place the order but I couldn't get the code "xmas" to apply. Since there were only three batches left I went ahead and ordered them without the 25% discount. I sent them an email right after placing my order and asked them to apply the discount. Haven't heard back yet.

This morning I got back on my laptop and the banner was still up and the discount was applied to my cart until I refreshed the page, then the discount banner disappeared but the discount code stayed on my cart. I added some different bullets to my cart and I'm ready to checkout. I think I will proceed with my cart purchase and see if the 25% discount sticks around, if it falls off before I hit the final pay button I will cancel the order.

I am hoping that I get the 25% off the bullets I bought last night and based on this statement I expect that American Reloading will give it to me.

"Voucher codes - If you didn't add the code and are needing the discount just send us your order number and we will take care of you. Allow 3-4 business days for this to process. You will receive an email confirmation from AR and Authorize.net when this is complete."
They've taken care of me in the past with a similar issue. They're good guys!

American Reloading refunded the difference for the discount I missed out on. They are staying on the top of my list for bullet supplies.

My "premium" mix of 38 cal bullets showed up today and there are zero red tip bullets in the two batches I ordered. Most of the bullets did have a cannelure but they snuck in some LOS FMJs and even some all lead slugs. I know they say in their description that they don't guarantee a specific ratio of bullets, but to have zero of the red tip bullets that are clearly visible in the photo is disappointing.

20220120_112441.jpg

I also received some of the 147gr pulled 308 bullets and they look fantastic I couldn't really see any pull marks in the batch I received.

20220120_110306.jpg

My "premium" mix of 38 cal bullets showed up today and there are zero red tip bullets in the two batches I ordered. Most of the bullets did have a cannelure but they snuck in some LOS FMJs and even some all lead slugs. I know they say in their description that they don't guarantee a specific ratio of bullets, but to have zero of the red tip bullets that are clearly visible in the photo is disappointing.

View attachment 1112025

I also received some of the 147gr pulled 308 bullets and they look fantastic I couldn't really see any pull marks in the batch I received.

View attachment 1112026
I reached out to American Reloading and asked about the missing red tip bullets. I am hoping they sent the wrong batches of bullets. We will see.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top