JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First thing I did when I turned 21 was take the NRA Basic Pistol course so I could get my CHL. One of the instructors had a Beretta 92FS he let me shoot, and I've been a fan ever since. For whatever reason I've never purchased one, there was always something one spot higher on the list. I even ordered a set of these wood grips last year, knowing that I'd eventually have one. It finally happened this week, I found a deal on a new M9 that I couldn't resist. People go back and forth on the 92FS vs the M9, and I was hesitant to order at first. Reading about the differences it seemed like personal preference with the slight edge to the 92FS, but one look at the pictures and I knew this 80's kid had to have that straight dust cover. This won't be used for anything serious, so chalk one up for nostalgia.

IMG_8952_noserial.jpg

IMG_8953.jpg

Yep, very good looking pistol. I've got the 92FS Inox and really like it. I bought a Beretta M9-22 (not really made by Beretta but looks and feels like the M9) although I've not had a chance to shoot it yet. Good choice and I hope you find it shoots as well as it looks.

Mike

NICE KIT!!

Welcome to the Beretta 92 club!!

When i was stationed in Germany I bought this Italian made (OG Leathal Weapon/Die Hard) 92F back in '88, and then promptly "unofficially" carried it all over Europe... what can I say, I'm a cheeky bastige. ;)

I still have it, of course, LOL!
79D8EC56-77FE-4B07-BE80-E3E97D37FFF3.jpeg