JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Astoria
State
Oregon
Looking for a cheap Beretta 92 in 9mm, don't care if it's a little rough around the edges, and any model is fine (FS, x, compact, etc). I've got a 22lr conversion kit and looking for a permanent host mostly, but would like having another functional 9mm too.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Double check if your kit works with Centurion and Compact models. The ones I am familiar with do not - the frame is different dimensionally. You also usually need an SB or newer model, S and older will not work, either.

I *think* what you want to look for is a 92SB, 92F, 92FS, or M9 in 5" only if it has to work with most conversion kits.

Double check if your kit works with Centurion and Compact models. The ones I am familiar with do not - the frame is different dimensionally. You also usually need an SB or newer model, S and older will not work, either.

I *think* what you want to look for is a 92SB, 92F, 92FS, or M9 in 5" only if it has to work with most conversion kits.
You are correct, not sure what I was thinking! Thanks

m9a3 fde threaded barrell
17+1 3 mags less 300rds on it complete accesories
with iwb and down leg holster
$900

IMG_1564.jpeg IMG_1579.jpeg IMG_1577.jpeg IMG_1578.jpeg IMG_1563.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.