JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi All. I figured I`d get off the east coast for awhile. Retired USAF Living in Franklin North Carolina. A million years ago I was stationed at Fairchild AFB, in Spokane. I was on my way to RVN & I was there for survival school. It was sort of designed for semi tropical survival. The only trouble was that the class was held in January! I froze for a week looking for a palm tree. Whatever! 77bb5f03-3098-4068-a616-a3d2ba61bcea.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Lots of great folks here. I know we are far apart but , if you ever have a desire to shoot or learn about original ( antique ) muzzle loaders let me know. I have a few and love to show 'em off and shoot them. Andy

I'm even further apart, living less than 100 miles from Belgium...but like Andy, I shoot older, interesting-er stuff, too.

Take a peek at Youtube tac's guns

And welcome, too.

tac

Welcome and always treat a firearm as if it's loaded. Always recheck the chamber after someone hands you a firearm. Even when you know it's empty treat it as if it's loaded. Good luck and have fun. :)

I'm late to reply but welcome. As a few have said, firearms are addictive. Though... discharging them is even worse. Once that happens it's all over buddy.

Liberal, schmiberal, I could care less. But then I'm not an American.

The guy is a shooter, that's what matters here on this forum, right?

In THIS country, you leave your politics in the car park when you step up on to the firing line with a gun that you own.

I haven't the faintest notion about the political viewpoint of any of my 420 fellow club members - nuffin' to do with me.

I'll take money on him never mentioning on his political leanings again.

tac

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads