JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi All. I figured I`d get off the east coast for awhile. Retired USAF Living in Franklin North Carolina. A million years ago I was stationed at Fairchild AFB, in Spokane. I was on my way to RVN & I was there for survival school. It was sort of designed for semi tropical survival. The only trouble was that the class was held in January! I froze for a week looking for a palm tree. Whatever! 77bb5f03-3098-4068-a616-a3d2ba61bcea.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Lots of great folks here. I know we are far apart but , if you ever have a desire to shoot or learn about original ( antique ) muzzle loaders let me know. I have a few and love to show 'em off and shoot them. Andy

I'm even further apart, living less than 100 miles from Belgium...but like Andy, I shoot older, interesting-er stuff, too.

Take a peek at Youtube tac's guns

And welcome, too.

tac

Welcome and always treat a firearm as if it's loaded. Always recheck the chamber after someone hands you a firearm. Even when you know it's empty treat it as if it's loaded. Good luck and have fun. :)

I'm late to reply but welcome. As a few have said, firearms are addictive. Though... discharging them is even worse. Once that happens it's all over buddy.

Liberal, schmiberal, I could care less. But then I'm not an American.

The guy is a shooter, that's what matters here on this forum, right?

In THIS country, you leave your politics in the car park when you step up on to the firing line with a gun that you own.

I haven't the faintest notion about the political viewpoint of any of my 420 fellow club members - nuffin' to do with me.

I'll take money on him never mentioning on his political leanings again.

tac

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads