JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very nice! Do you like the feel of the hogue grip on the 365x? Also is that a red front sight I see?

The sights were the first to go.
I put on some XS DXT2 sights that I had and like them for this little gun.
They are not target sights and the 365 isn't a bullseye gun so they work for me.
pNL84Fy.png

I got the Tacpac and while waiting for the BGC to clear I ordered a Gray Guns trigger, found an XL grip and ordered the sleeve.

Later I got an XL slide assy and picked up a Romeo Zero to try out.
With the sleeve it's about the same width as my P229.
Never did warm up to the XL slide with the dot so I sold it off.
8rg9Rhe.jpg

The sights were the first to go.
I put on some XS DXT2 sights that I had and like them for this little gun.
They are not target sights and the 365 isn't a bullseye gun so they work for me.
View attachment 829581

I got the Tacpac and while waiting for the BGC to clear I ordered a Gray Guns trigger, found an XL grip and ordered the sleeve.

Later I got an XL slide assy and picked up a Romeo Zero to try out.
With the sleeve it's about the same width as my P229.
Never did warm up to the XL slide with the dot so I sold it off.
View attachment 829582
Some very nice Sigs you have there! That 229 is awesome I've never owned a hammer fired besides the security 9; but I wouldn't even consider that a hammer because it's internal. As a kid I grew up watching X-files still do lol People really don't think of that show for their guns but damn they we ahead of their time!

EDF83CD4-7EE0-481A-9815-6FEBF0593CC2.jpeg

NW Armory has a good section of their floor space dedicated just for Sig. If anyone is going to have one in stock locally, it will be them.

The 365 is not for me, as I find the grip too small (comfortable just too short and narrow). I do remember being on RSO duty at TCGC and seeing it in the wild for the first time. A member had just picked it up was testing it out. I asked him if I could briefly fondle it. I could not wrap my head around how Sig was able to cram 10rds into that itty-bitty mag!

On a side note, I was equally amazed when Shield Arms released their flush fit 15rd mag for the Glock 48, mind blown again! :D

Last Edited:
Thank you! I'm glad I got the Standard model and not the P365 SAS those built in sights look horrible and seem rather complicated but that's just my opinion!

The built in sights on the SAS slide are frickin awesome. They're the FT Bullseye and work better than the stock sights. Quick alignment, works in the dark, and *really* well in sun, and I don't have to worry about which pair of glasses I happen to be wearing in order to get 'good enough' sight alignment. Well worth the upgrade IMHO.

The 365 is not for me, as I find the grip too small (comfortable just too short and narrow).

I was at a gun shop in the region for a GSSF match the first time I saw the P365 in person. I asked to see it and it had the flush-fit 10-round mag. Held it and just didn't like it. Tried the 10-round mag with extension and it was better. The sales guy then grabbed a 12-round mag off the shelf and said to try it. Put it in and was amazed at the difference. Nearly perfect! He said most people who complain about the grip have never tried the 12-round mag.

I compared it to the Hellcat and found the Hellcat's slightly fatter grip to be better. So when I bought my P365, I got the TacPac that comes with two 12-round mags, then I spent another $12 and got the Hogue slip-on grip. Absolutely perfect.

The built in sights on the SAS slide are frickin awesome. They're the FT Bullseye and work better than the stock sights. Quick alignment, works in the dark, and *really* well in sun, and I don't have to worry about which pair of glasses I happen to be wearing in order to get 'good enough' sight alignment. Well worth the upgrade IMHO.
Amazing how people's preferences are so different. Very few people like the SAS sights and most found them slower to acquire a sight picture, don't work in low light, are usually very far off from the factory with no easy adjustment, and generally useless past 7 yards. :s0092:

My 365X has obsoleted all my other EDC's, don't even look at other/new handgun models, it's that good.
And if heading to CA to see kids/grandkids, take the five mins to swap back to factory 365 frame to use with 10 round mags, secure them in my ConsoleVault, and awaaaay we go...

My 365X has obsoleted all my other EDC's, don't even look at other/new handgun models, it's that good.
And if heading to CA to see kids/grandkids, take the five mins to swap back to factory 365 frame to use with 10 round mags, secure them in my ConsoleVault, and awaaaay we go...
I prefer the 12rnd mag extension feel on my standard P365, but I bought an extra grip module with the same idea in mind. Actually, my sell on the P365 was to convert it to a P365X. Love it!

* Update I swapped out my Standard P365 Grip module with MS cutout for the XL Grip module with MS cut. I have to admit this feels amazing in the hand! I have big hands and the added Height and Length is just right! Time to take a trip to the range later this weekend!
* First Picture Standard P365 MS grip module W/12 round mag and extension plate
* Second P365X with XL MS grip module with Flush fit base plate
F762CCFB-83B1-4392-8F53-8E475EC6D804.jpeg
AAFDDEDE-2F3B-4649-BDE5-8DB111B7B7E0.jpeg

Hello all,
I wouldn't call myself a fanboy I enjoy quality products regardless of the company most of the time. I've owned guns from Glocks, Rugers , Berettas, Springfield, S&W. I wanted a new carry pistol and I've heard mixed reviews but decided I wanted a Sig P365. This is my first Sig Sauer ever. I purchased the Non MS version and decided later I wanted the safety feature glad Sig made it fairly easy to do! I finally got the manuals safety conversion kit in the mail today for my P365! I got the manual safety installed within 15 minutes I spend $100 but well worth it in my opinion! I know the P365 hasn't been the most reliable will the striker problems in the early version but I think I'm going to really enjoy this little gun! I purchased it within the last 2 weeks, so hopefully I got the updated model with the updated internal only time will tell! My first Sig pretty excited to take this baby out to the range and see what those Sigs are all about!! Cheers! View attachment 827951
View attachment 827953
Throw it away, ......right now!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top