JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,
I wouldn't call myself a fanboy I enjoy quality products regardless of the company most of the time. I've owned guns from Glocks, Rugers , Berettas, Springfield, S&W. I wanted a new carry pistol and I've heard mixed reviews but decided I wanted a Sig P365. This is my first Sig Sauer ever. I purchased the Non MS version and decided later I wanted the safety feature glad Sig made it fairly easy to do! I finally got the manuals safety conversion kit in the mail today for my P365! I got the manual safety installed within 15 minutes I spend $100 but well worth it in my opinion! I know the P365 hasn't been the most reliable will the striker problems in the early version but I think I'm going to really enjoy this little gun! I purchased it within the last 2 weeks, so hopefully I got the updated model with the updated internal only time will tell! My first Sig pretty excited to take this baby out to the range and see what those Sigs are all about!! Cheers! 8ABEBA06-FE6C-4307-9B2C-DEDE5FF06BE6.jpeg
AC910070-0C4E-4D21-8321-25B6C05EDDD2.jpeg

Last Edited:
My buddy and I both have them. They're great firearms from my experience, and I can shoot them better than I'd predicted at 25 yards. The grip angle is slightly different than my other sigs, could just be me, but it feels that way. Hope you enjoy!

It's a fine pistol. I put the hogue grip on for a little more girth. YMMV.

Hasn't had an issue yet other than it's small and a little squirrly when firing but still stupid accurate and controllable. Look on the side of the box it came in, should have a factory assembly date and you can run that against a list online if concerned.

It's a fine pistol. I put the hogue grip on for a little more girth. YMMV.

Hasn't had an issue yet other than it's small and a little squirrly when firing but still stupid accurate and controllable. Look on the side of the box it came in, should have a factory assembly date and you can run that against a list online if concerned.

Might put a hogue on it eventually I've had them on every one of my pistols and AR! January 13th, 2021 on the box so I should be fine!

Ideally I'd love to put the XL slide with the stock 365 grip. The exchange kit from SIG runs $499 tho.

Be nice if I could just get just the upper tbh then again it's only gonna add .6" over all to barrel length.

My buddy and I both have them. They're great firearms from my experience, and I can shoot them better than I'd predicted at 25 yards. The grip angle is slightly different than my other sigs, could just be me, but it feels that way. Hope you enjoy!

Thank you! I'm glad I got the Standard model and not the P365 SAS those built in sights look horrible and seem rather complicated but that's just my opinion!

I was kinda thinking the alternate to that. Get the XL grip module and keep the short barrel. Heard it referred to as the P365x

I was kinda thinking the alternate to that. Get the XL grip module and keep the short barrel. Heard it referred to as the P365x

I was debating that I guess if I find I don't like the grip on the p365 I could always get the XL and convert it again but I'm mainly using it for carry so ideally I'd like it to be as small as possible even with my big hands lol Im still learning how to better control Micro/Sub compact so I might as well keep it standard P365. I can rotate with my G19 or G17 on a need be basis if I need something more stouts

I think with the XL grip module, it wouldn't change the overall size. Your 12 round mag would just sit flush and you'd get the larger beavertail for a better grip.

I think with the XL grip module, it wouldn't change the overall size. Your 12 round mag would just sit flush and you'd get the larger beavertail for a better grip.

Exactly I mean maybe if that stimulus money comes in spend another $100 for the entire conversion including the XL grip module and manual safety. I believe you need a P365 XL manual safety lever which is different the regular 365 I wonder if you can use the same Spring and detent from the standard P365 manual conversion that would save $40!

The great thing is that they both use the same safety. Since you already have it attached to the FCU, just install the FCU in the XL grip and you are done. You can do it at about zero cost by trading the extra grip you have for an XL grip. If you cant easily find an XL grip with the manual safety cut out, you can do it yourself using either a template that you can buy for about $12 or some people have done it by hand. The P365 forum at Sig has the details. Good luck and have fun!!

The great thing is that they both use the same safety. Since you already have it attached to the FCU, just install the FCU in the XL grip and you are done. You can do it at about zero cost by trading the extra grip you have for an XL grip. If you cant easily find an XL grip with the manual safety cut out, you can do it yourself using either a template that you can buy for about $12 or some people have done it by hand. The P365 forum at Sig has the details. Good luck and have fun!!
Thank you I just figured that out so I ordered the XL module with safety cutout but I also had to the buy flush baseplate because of the magazine!

Thank you I just figured that out so I ordered the XL module with safety cutout but I also had to the buy flush baseplate because of the magazine!
Great! Another good thing is that if you order additional 12 round mags, they will come with both base plates so they can be set up for either grip module.... at least they should come with them.. the Sig branded ones I bought came with both.

Great! Another good thing is that if you order additional 12 round mags, they will come with both base plates so they can be set up for either grip module.... at least they should come with them.. the Sig branded ones I bought came with both.
Good to know! I bought the tacpac that came with the 3 (12) round mags and which I'm fine with paying $25 including the shipping and base plates for 3 mags. I'm thinking I may eventually get one or two 15 round mags I heard those are fun!!

I also went with a TacPac MS version with a born-on date of 2 days past my birthday in 2019.

I added the Hogue grip and found it to be just about perfect. Comparing it to my G19, I marvel at just how giant the G19 is compared to the P365 and only adds 3 rounds.

I finally found a Coyote Tan frame and am happy as a clam.

IMG_20201124_171854436.jpg

beware you New to Sig guys.....I too once was skeptical & very wary....delayed My First Sig way longer than necessary.....

Be very careful. Betcha can't stop at 'just one'.....

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads