JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Currently entertaining offers on my custom gun. EOTech and magnifier as well as the spikes Tactical muzzle device are not included. The firearm is chambered in 6.8 SPC and also is running a 1.5 lb timney trigger. The gun is made with a Billet Troy upper with a mil-spec BCG as due to the 6.8 SPC chambering Ergo grip, Fortis buttstock, custom CNC machined Angel of Death rail from unique AR's. Included are Troy battle sites as well as the Magpul front grip. I personally chose the red and black scheme for the rifle. This Is definitely a one of a kind it always turns heads when I go to the range and we take it to the gun show. I'll also throw in about a hundred rounds of Premium Hornady ammo. I will also be including a Magwell stand so you can display it properly in your man cave when you're not attracting the ladies at the range. I understand that everyone throws around the term one of a kind and Custom but this one is built to the highest quality. I'm trying to get enough money together for me to get an M4 so I'm open for a trade but it must be a mil-spec M4 either by armalight or FN or even the infamous Knights armament. I will accept top quality clones as well. Not in a huge hurry to move this but definitely open to the offers. Feel free to shoot me a message anytime as I'm usually up all hours of the day and night anyway. IMG_20180420_174434_581.jpg

I have a lot of money invested so if I had to come up with a number I'd say 1600 but I'm pretty flexible

IM ALWAYS OPEN TO TRADES THOUGH!!!

Last Edited:
Just a heads up, Armalite isn't mil-spec. Technically, neither are some of the KAC rifles like the SR15. Also, some questions about the components used. Who made the barrel, lower and bolt carrier group? What about the receiver extension? Are the red parts cerakoted or did they come that way? If they came that way, who made them?

M-4 means a lot of things these days.
Factory semi-automatic Colt AR-15's are marked M-4.

I wouldn't get upset.
But hey. I call magazines, clips.

Also OP you need a price.
Right so he could literally just buy himself a different carbine length upper and he would technically have a civilian M4 and probably save himself a lot of money and hassle. Especially since you can buy a upper for about a hundred ninety bucks or less.

Are you military, police, or a class 3 dealer? If no to all of those you can't actually buy a real M4.
to answer your question boss no I'm none of those I was under the assumption that people would have enough common sense to know I was talking about a civilian copy of what I carried in U.S. Marines. Fullauto is stupid and absolutely a waste. My disabilities have made me stop shooting as much so I am just trying to get my hands on a M4 much like the FN M4 military collector edition so I can hang it up with my uniform and my gear.

Just a heads up, Armalite isn't mil-spec. Technically, neither are some of the KAC rifles like the SR15. Also, some questions about the components used. Who made the barrel, lower and bolt carrier group? What about the receiver extension? Are the red parts cerakoted or did they come that way? If they came that way, who made them?

I know they aren't mil spec but they are Damn close. I just throw in mil spec so it hopefully weeds out the idiots trying to sell me Chinese parts. The barrel was made according to what I was sold buy Rainier Arms Right Here Local in the Pacific Northwest I don't know how true it is but that's who I bought it from. Barrel only has 20 rounds down the pipe and that is it. The lower is made by ACI. The gun also has a heat shield which is also made buy unique ARS. The rest of the red parts are sourced from Strike Industries most of them are all anodized red except for the bolt release it is cerakoted. I hope this answers your question

I know they aren't mil spec but they are Damn close. I just throw in mil spec so it hopefully weeds out the idiots trying to sell me Chinese parts. The barrel was made according to what I was sold buy Rainier Arms Right Here Local in the Pacific Northwest I don't know how true it is but that's who I bought it from. Barrel only has 20 rounds down the pipe and that is it. The lower is made by ACI. The gun also has a heat shield which is also made buy unique ARS. The rest of the red parts are sourced from Strike Industries most of them are all anodized red except for the bolt release it is cerakoted. I hope this answers your question

It does, thank you for taking the time to reply!

to answer your question boss no I'm none of those I was under the assumption that people would have enough common sense to know I was talking about a civilian copy of what I carried in U.S. Marines. Fullauto is stupid and absolutely a waste. My disabilities have made me stop shooting as much so I am just trying to get my hands on a M4 much like the FN M4 military collector edition so I can hang it up with my uniform and my gear.

Thank you for your service. :s0155:

I actually held this gun a few months back and it is really something special! Very well put together and unique! Looked possessed by a damn demon, too!

Thumbs up for Reaper! Good dude!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.