JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I folks. I just wanted to share some pictures of the builds I'm doing and what I did tonight. The lowers are Cav-Arms with RRA LPKs, the barreled upper is a RRA, and the stripped upper is a Mega M4 with Billet charging Handle and Stag parts kit.

I built the lowers a different night, using the amazing set of "Special" Armorers tools in the last picture, and for an action block, I just used a friend to hold the lower in whatever position I needed. If you're hesitant to build your own lower, don't be, the videos on Brownells website are amazing http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/lid=11004/guntechdetail/How_to_Build_An_AR-15_Video We just worked slow and reviewed the videos and the info on www.ar15.com

Tonight I built the stripped upper, installed the Buffers and springs and did a little work to get the Mags to drop free.

I still need to get a rear site for the completed rifle, which I'm building for someone. The other one I just need money to finish.

Thanks for checking it out. I hope that I can get out and throw a few test rounds through it this weekend.

Eddie

IMGP2145.JPG

IMGP2146.JPG

IMGP2147.JPG

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews