JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Dream big, it's free! :)

Here are mine in no particular order.
  • H&K USC in 9MM, suppressed
  • KAC SR-15 or H&K MR556
  • Sig P225
I would fore-go all of the above to have restrictive gun laws repealed across the US.

1. Original Samuel Hawken Half Stock Percussion rifle...
2.Original J.Henry "English Pattern" Flintlock Trade Rifle...
3. Pre-war Mauser Sporter in .30-06 , 7mm Mauser or 8mm Mauser...

That said ....I think I am on Santa's no fly list....:eek::D
I say this 'cause yesterday I wore my elkskin jacket to work...when asked what my jacket was made from , by one of my elementary school students , I replied "Reindeer"...
( He got the joke and said I was naughty....:D )
Andy

Is that Black powder? :D

Coal.jpg

Dream big, eh?
  1. The patience to be a better listener;
  2. The wisdom to set my hammer down and not continue forging my own shackles;
  3. More time to go shooting.
I consider the above three as a reminder, for I am the one who can control and make those things happen.
I have procured way more than I deserve this year, so while everything may be a want, all my needs are met. For that, I am thankful.

• More time at home and with family.
  • Smooth and rapid progress on the projects that are coming in 2019.
  • An original, transferable Mauser M712 Schnellfeuer or the Astra 902 machine-pistol.*
* I suspect I would have to be very nice indeed for this to happen. I'm not sure I can pull off that level. :s0112:

Stumble on an affordable, 80%+ condition, Swedish Mauser that had been pulled from the military and arsenal drilled for a Swedish diopter sight.

Lol I got my mom a pair of pink camo Van's skate shoes to match her dogs collar.lol I told her she has to wait for the other gift it is in the mail.heheh a SKATEBOARD TO MATCH.
LOL SHES 72 YEARS OLD. MVIMG_20181208_161048.jpg pink_camo_skateboard-r8d0ae2f3c871451491ddfe8d3c2852c6_xw0k1_8byvr_307.jpg
MVIMG_20181208_161012.jpg

6x Unertl Scope with mounts and bases.
Original 1903 c-stock.
White Oak Armament 1903 barrel with sights.

I've been a (mostly) good man this year, this isn't too much to ask...

I buy myself chit all during the year. Nows the time to spend some money on the wife and kids!!!!! I bought my wife a pair of diamond earings at Kay jewlers the other day. They were 60% off the original price of $360.00. I lied and told her I only spent $47.00 on her. Of course, it was more like $147.00... I'm lucky as hell to be married to her though. I worked 21 hours overtime this week, and she doesn't ask for a dime of it..

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top