JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Aberdeen
State
Washington
Zip Code
'INTERNET BROWSER REFUSES TO LET ME POST PICTURES! PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR PHOTOGRAPHS OR FURTHER INFORMATION '

I have two beautiful 9mm Handguns I am interested in trading. I'd be willing to trade both handguns for a reliable firearm. One I can utilize for both in home protection, and personal carry. I am not very interested in anything specific.. I'd just like to see what's out there.

Masterpiece Arms MPA30T 9mm MAC Clone Styled Handgun. One 30rd Capacity Magazine, Top Cocker/Charger, Picitinny Rail for Laser or Light, Threaded Barrel with a Barrel Extension (Barrel Weight) for Recoil Reduction and Control. Hard case included, along with the receipt. Shot 17 Times. Purchased at Grays Harbor Guns and Ammo less than a month ago for $599.00. The Upper can be replaced with a Side Cocker, and can be highly modified..

Sarsilmaz USA B6 Compact 9mm CZ-75 Clone.
This handgun has been a everyday carry for me, sense Fathers Day 2020.. Blue rear dot sights, two 13+1 Round Capacity Magazines, And some light color fill along the slide.. Hardcase included , with trigger lock and cleaning tools. Owners maual and receipt, also included. This handgun has been very reliable in terms of accuracy and a good time.. just looking to add it into a deal. Purchased for $349.00 at Grays Harbor Guns and Ammo.

Transfers at my FFL in Aberdeen, WA. Unless it is relatively nearby locations, in favor of the buyer/opposite party.

Somebody help me explore firearms a bit more, and help me get an idea on a Forever Reliable Firearm for myself and my Family. Thank you for viewing.
Please contact +1(360)-660-0418 or [email protected] for Photos, or extended information.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.