JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have to agree with the XDs being very controllable for being a .45... Think Springfield has nailed these very compact pistols in regards to recoil control, accuracy and some great sights out of the box.

As for the XD Mod. 2 and muzzle flip, looks to be controllable, certainly not excessive... Now you've got me thinking about a Mod. 2....

It seems pretty tame for a SC .45 and good sights help. Do like the .45 acp. Those videos were my the only 30 rounds for the last couple months thru the XD mod2. I've been mostly shooting the 9mms to save money.

Being a life long aficionado of the 45 acp everything you recorded looks to be within the normal boundaries of the round. Nice shooting btw. Those l'il 45s do buck a little and it takes a short time to get back on target in my experience. The bad news? Now I will be researching your firearm for a future purchase. Aarrgghh! So many pistols so little money. Pops

I think it compliments the 1911s. Similar grip angle and grip safety with a few more rounds on hand. I like the stories of the tunnel rats in Nam. Where their life depended on a 1911 and they served them well. If it does lead to a purchase I doubt you will regret it. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top