JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is that it? That's the question? Typical MSLSD, just like asking if cars should be confiscated.

How about some real choices instead, like these?

"Should citizens still own weapons per the Second Amendment?"
"Open carry or just concealed?"
"Should politicians be allowed to make felons out of law-abiding gun owners?"
"Will criminals comply with tighter gun control?"
"Could gun control actually reduce/eliminate crime?"

I wonder if they reposted because their last pole was pretty one sided.

Edit: Looks like the same pole with more votes. If there was a 93% yes vote with 700k votes and now a 44% yes vote with 2M votes, that would mean nearly all votes since have been non-yes. Seems suspicious. Either tampered with by them or someone wrote a script to vote against it.

Ambiguous questions. And how could you tell the difference between someone carrying for self defense and some other purpose? In addition, no poll that lets participants self-select knowing the questions is valid. I don't participate in attempts to generate pseudo-information.

Carry in public..."no it's too dangerous"

Bwuahahahaha fml.

These people have no idea the sheer number of firearms proximal to them at all times, between armed security, police, concealed carriers, open carriers they just didn't notice, and high profile person's security.

Stupid poll is stupid.

I'm always perplexed by the "Only for Self Defense"

Like anyone has a clue what day they will be a target for a criminal. Oh, today is Tuesday the 15th, it's my day to be mugged. What the absolute Fart are these people thinking?

Yes, you carry for YOUR protection Erry day because criminals exist. The fallacy "only for self defense" is so far out there I can't fathom the rationale for this mindset and saying one cannot carry otherwise.

The Second Amendment is about your right to defend yourself, your loved ones and your country. Preventing people from open carry prevents them from exercising that unalienable right especially when concealed carry requires a permit. Even with a permit if I had reason to believe my life was in danger I would opt for open since it is quicker and I can carry a larger pistol than I would likely carry concealed.

I personally feel safer in a room full of armed citizens than I do elsewhere. Unless I have armed bodyguards like the elite there is no general police or security force that can provide adequate protection. This is why I refuse to go to gun free zones. Too bad because a lot of malls lose my dollars to Amazon and eBay.

Didn't get the answer they wanted the first time, so they are taking a do-over... I imagine they have big plans to publish the made up results in order to push confirmation bias.

Bait.

So what exactly is the question?

MSNBC doesn't want to know what we think, they want to stir the pot and see who among us will say some stupid s**t

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top