JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Price Drop - $1200

This is the version with a 16" quick detach barrel and factory CQB 1.5 optic - 5.56x45 or .223 Remington
Adjustable gas piston system
Configured for Right Hand, but can be changed to Left
QD sling points and hardware
Original box and paperwork
Additional -
6" aluminum side rail system
10 high capacity magazines total
  • 5 - 30 round magazines
  • 5 - 42 round magazines
I bought this rifle new from Gunbroker Clackamas, so I am the original owner. The round count is very low (less than 300) and as you can see, it has been very well taken care of. It has run flawlessly even through break in with both .223 and 5.56 ammo. I am selling to fund another project. Enjoy...

Price for everything is $1300 - $1200

Buyer to arrange and pay for transfer, I will bring it to any SE Portland area store or FFL.

For full price, I will even include the Winchester Green Tip Nato ammo loaded in the one of the 42 rnd mags.;)

DSC_0349_zpsienxr9vg.jpg DSC_0352_zpsex8piuya.jpg DSC_0359_zpsdiionawf.jpg DSC_0358_zpsps1gqiob.jpg

Last Edited:
Not really looking for trades. I am planning to use the money for a high end 3 gun upper. So if you had something like that...

I also have been looking a long time for a Beretta combat combo or Steel I series. I could do cash and the rifle for that.

Q: Can the CQB optic be replaced with a rail?

Or is this integral with the rifle.

I know some of the MSARs came with just the rail and I would prefer that so I could use a sighting system of my own choice

Q: Can the CQB optic be replaced with a rail?

Or is this integral with the rifle.

I know some of the MSARs came with just the rail and I would prefer that so I could use a sighting system of my own choice

The top rail and optic share the same mounting pattern: 3 bolts into the top of the receiver.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.