JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have MSA Millennium Gask Mask...just mask in plastic case without filters..mask online sells for 379.99 at chiefsupply.com asking $200 cash 503 332 5501 thanks Gavin

Features and Specifications:
Gas mask effective against biological agents and these C.W. agents: GA, GB, GD, VX, Mustard, and Lewisite
Also effective against O.C. Riot Control Agent and HCN, but has not been tested or approved by N.I.O.S.H. for these applications
Testing conducted by MSA and independent laboratories assures that the gas mask and canister meet the requirements for effectiveness against C.W. agents
Millennium Chemical-Biological Mask comes with nosecup, drinking tube and clear polycarbonate lens outsert
C.B.R.N.-compliant which makes it a viable alternative for Domestic Preparedness or Riot Control applications
Flexible, 1-piece polyurethane lens with wide field of vision is bonded to durable Hycar rubber facepiece
Dual-canister mount (NATO 40mm thread) allows weapon sighting from either shoulder
Drinking tube provides connection for fluid ingestion in contaminated atmospheres
Fully elastic, 6-point head harness promotes easy on-off, easy adjustment, no hair pulling
Internal nosecup with 2 check valves deflects air from the lens, reduces fogging
Clear polycarbonate outsert gives you additional facial protection
Standard mechanical speaking diaphragm included
N.I.O.S.H.-approved (No. TC-14G-0254) for protection against chloroacetophenone (CN), chlorobenzylidene (CS), P100 particulate efficiency level,

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.