JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

https://www.boomershooter.com/

There's also "The High Road". If you're into the older stuff gunboards.com People from other countries frequent gunboards. I didn't even google Arkansas firearm forums.

Will there be anything else? :D

https://www.boomershooter.com/

There's also "The High Road". If you're into the older stuff gunboards.com People from other countries frequent gunboards. I didn't even google Arkansas firearm forums.

Will there be anything else? :D
I quit The High Horse years ago. I found the place to be over moderated and boring.

I quit The High Horse years ago. I found the place to be over moderated and boring.

I didn't even look at the sites, just did a quick google.. I know If I left the area I'd be Jones'n for a local internet hang out. And heck, aren't all sites that aren't NWFA over moderated? I like a bit of roughhousing though! I've used the highroad a time or two. But you can't beat the knowledge base here. When it comes to old stuff, I love gunboards.com .

I didn't even look at the sites, just did a quick google.. I know If I left the area I'd be Jones'n for a local internet hang out. And heck, aren't all sites that aren't NWFA over moderated? I like a bit of roughhousing though! I've used the highroad a time or two. But you can't beat the knowledge base here. When it comes to old stuff, I love gunboards.com .
LOL, well if you want under-moderated, check out ARFCOM (ar15 dot com). They are like the 4chan of guns. Some really smart people, a lot of crude idiots and essentially no parental supervision. :) God bless 'em. :D

After leaving California last year and migrating to WA, I kept on being active on the CA gun forum (calguns.net) because of the active community there. Many posters there are similar in that they're no longer living in CA but "hangs out" at the forum.

After leaving California last year and migrating to WA, I kept on being active on the CA gun forum (calguns.net) because of the active community there. Many posters there are similar in that they're no longer living in CA but "hangs out" at the forum.
I left that one after the scandal. I never was sure who to believe but it didn't look good for anyone.

LOL, well if you want under-moderated, check out ARFCOM (ar15 dot com). They are like the 4chan of guns. Some really smart people, a lot of crude idiots and essentially no parental supervision. :) God bless 'em. :D

Ya know, I'm not much into the knock down drag out stuff. I like seeing morons put in their place, but I'm not fond of troll-feeding. Gunboards has a forum for that "Special" junk. Too many people just like seeing how many people they can get to take their bait.

Ya know, I'm not much into the knock down drag out stuff. I like seeing morons put in their place, but I'm not fond of troll-feeding. Gunboards has a forum for that "Special" junk. Too many people just like seeing how many people they can get to take their bait.
We've got a new one of them here now. He's done a couple hundred posts so far IIRC. Sounds a lot like a guy who got booted a while back.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top