JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hello everyone. i can use some help since at the courage classic we had 2 mossburge 12 gauge 930 and the jm pro series jam up . the shells kept getting stuck in feeding tube. we could actually hear them slide around and we would have to pull shell out with fingernail durring our shooting time. it sucked. I have placed 200 rounds and the last 50 it has jammed about 15 times and that killed our last 3 stages for time.:( please help anyone. and I do plan on giving it a good cleaning in the morning. i think i may replace spring ...
steve

hello everyone. i can use some help since at the courage classic we had 2 mossburge 12 gauge 930 and the jm pro series jam up . the shells kept getting stuck in feeding tube. we could actually hear them slide around and we would have to pull shell out with fingernail durring our shooting time. it sucked. I have placed 200 rounds and the last 50 it has jammed about 15 times and that killed our last 3 stages for time.:( please help anyone. and I do plan on giving it a good cleaning in the morning. i think i may replace spring ...
steve
I also had some problems with Remington ammo before I put about 400 rounds through mine. From the research I did the break in is about 300-500 rounds. I've shot about 700. Like I said I had some issues with the first 200 or so, but the last 500 not one. I've shot a match in poring rain with out any issues.

thanks for the info. i put a good cleaning to it and took it a part and it looks like in the feeding tube there are some inconsistencies with matching the feeding tube with the extension. i contacted mossburg with 2 emails but no luck yet. i found out this is a common issue with the jm pro. may need a new spring and feeder. and some sanding if they dont contact me.
i just dont want to void the warranty.

The leading edge of the follower and the inner lip of the magazine tube can get caught. I'd very lightly round the edge of the follower with some 800 wet-or-dry type emery paper and then lightly polish both it and the inner lip of the mag tube with 1000 grit.

ok folks. i have made contact with Mossbur. all i need to do is send it in and its a 14 day turn around and it should be fixed but I did some investigating and found out that my extra light attachment that connects to both barrel and the feeder tube was making the extension tube bend causing the jams in feeder tube/

Great customer service so far from moss burg. Pre paid label and 14 day turn around to fix. Or they are sending me new tu be and spring and follower. Gave them my series number and info and will get back and see if it works better after all is replaced.:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top