JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One other thing with shockwaves is mini shells. With the opsol adapter it will hold a few extra, recoil is more manageable and they are awesome. I actually prefer the raptor grip to a brace. (need a good deal on a brace adapter?)

I have the Opsol adapter and some minishells, but I have seen too many vids of that combo jamming up to rely on it for self defense.
I have run over a hundred through with no jams. I wonder two things. firstly, did they install the adapter right. If you don't it does weird things. Secondly, did they pump hard. My shockwave does not do well with anything if you pump slow and gingerly. You rack it like you mean it and it does just fine. Honestly in a pinch I would, because for me follow up shots would be faster and more accurate. Also, first round is always chambered so that first shot is going. I am not so sure I would get a second slug off quick out of a shockwave. I have tried to induce failures in mind and I have gotten some intentional failures seeing what happens if you play with the clips location, orientation, etc. But these have to be manually induced on my end for them to occur.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top