JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone try one out yet? It was featured in this month's American Rifleman magazine and had pretty good reviews coming out of Gunsite Academy testing. I've watched quite a few videos on it and people seem to like it, but I'm wanting to find out what the masses have to say and if it's having any teething issues.

Last Edited:
Haven't heard a peep, but I believe about 20% of what I read in American Rifleman.

After they gushed over the Kimber lightweight hunter rifle and talked about the great fit and finish, and then I saw and handled a couple in person and found them to be distinctly lacking in that department.

And again when they reviewed the new Kimber 9mm pistol and claimed it was one of the most accurate pistols they've tested with just under 2" groups. Then noticed they bench tested it at 15yds. Yeah, my Glock 19 will do 1" at that distance.

Maybe just pay back for all of the Kimber advertising dollars...

But the consensus is that the Mossberg seems to be a decent gun that offers nothing substantial in a very crowded sub-compact limited capacity 9mm market.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top