JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Father and I went to the range today (one of the few things I can do still with my knee injury) after he went and purchased a new Mossberg MC1 pistol. I must say, that thing is nice. Dead on right out of the box, and feels good in the hand.
Only bad thing is the trigger. Pull is smooth and seems consistant. However, the trigger safety digs into the trigger finger fairly quickly.
Hopefully, someone will be making a replacement someday, or maybe he will be able to round the edges a bit.
I took my Evo 3 S1 with me. The binary trigger is fun. With the HBI Theta forward shoe, reduced weight spring, and a polish job, it is rediculously smooth and pleasant to run. Ran 200 rounds with only one hiccup when it didnt fire the second round on release.

Both pistols were punching holes that were kissing and were enjoyable to shoot.

Glad to hear the binary runs well in the EVO. I have been looking at getting one for mine, but am having a hard time paying $450 for one. I have one in a 10.5" suppressed 5.56 AR and its a ton of fun. I just want to SBR the EVO and get a dedicated can for it. Just cant justify the expense....yet. The HB springs make a huge difference in the EVo trigger feel. I also put in a Yetiwurks switchback grip and blizzard trigger shoe. Huge improvement over stock. I love the thing and it makes my AR9's lonely :eek:

This is the CZ. Ill have to go up to get a pic of the Mossberg. I didnt get any target pics, mainly because there wasnt much left of them..
20190304_125157.jpg
Red trigger shoe on the binary. When I get a second trigger housing, it will have the factory trigger with a black HBI shoe.

Last Edited:
She sure looks pretty!
I really like that hand-rest you're using (don't know proper/legal term lol).
I kind of like the trigger you have on it now. Just pull the red switch to activate! ;)

I'll have to save up for one of these.

Nice! I took my CZ out today after putting a Sig Romeo5 on it last week. Kinda disappointed that it doesn't co-witness with the factory sights. I think I'm going to pull of the factory ones....

I'm thinking of going with the optic only. I feel like they are durable enough and it's not a defense weapon, just a range toy.

I think having the sights on doesnt hurt, so they will stay on for me. And of all else fails, there is a CT railmaster on the side.
Mainly a range toy, but I would trust her by my side if SHTF.

I picked up a Mossberg MC1sc and was very surprised to learn that they have so many interchangeable parts with other pistol manufacturers, this pistol is slightly smaller than my Glock 43X. The mags are interchangeable with Glock 43 mags, they will fit in any 43 holster and the sight are interchangeable with some of Sig Sauer pistols. I think that there is some interchangeability Glock trigger parts too.
Field stripping this little pistol is very easy and breaks down the fire control parts much further than most pistols.

Actually had an issue finding a holster for it. It wouldnt fit in the Glock 43 holsters that Cabelas had. Tried the Serpa and other fitted ones, but the tigger guard is just different enough to not fit. Going to have someone make a fitted leather holster with thumb strap.
Did get a holster at Fred Meyers for half off. Nylon holster that is now mounted to the wall of the safe.

Well, I picked up one of the Mossberg's and I'm very pleased with it. The fit to my hand is better than the Glock 43. Not saying anything bad about the 43 just, fit is better. In a sub compact 9mm heavy world, I think Mossberg did a fantastic job and see mine hanging around for a good long time. I also ordered two extra 7rd mags.:s0155:

D1Oj7l3.jpg