JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone else see this? it kinda interests me, looks like they are competing with the glock 43/Shield crowds being 6+1 or 7+1 respectively.
My thoughts are they arent bringing anything "new" to the single stack 9 world aside from looks AND it takes glock 43 mags.
I would thing, if I were to design a subcompact handgun to compete with the micro 9's, id set my sights on knocking the 365 off its teetering perch.

Mossberg MC1sc | O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc.

That safe take down system looks pretty neat. Do we really need another 9mm though? Still, I would like to check it out.

Had not heard anything about this. I too like the take down on it, interesting idea. Have over the years read many an account of someone ending up with a red face, or worse, with a pistol that required dry fire to take down. Guess they must have figured there is room in the market for yet another since they were willing to invest in getting this to market. Will be interested to hear reports from new owners.

Had not heard anything about this. I too like the take down on it, interesting idea. Have over the years read many an account of someone ending up with a red face, or worse, with a pistol that required dry fire to take down. Guess they must have figured there is room in the market for yet another since they were willing to invest in getting this to market. Will be interested to hear reports from new owners.
This could be the first in the line of many new handgun designs from them. Hopefully it's not just a one hit wonder. It will be a good one to watch. If they can re-think things and make semi-autos a bit more interesting I would definitely be interested. The reality is though that they are up against a consumer base that is largely brand loyal when it comes to hand guns. Innovation is definitely welcome though.

Every time another "Glock killer" comes, I want to ask: why the heck gun makers are running circles?
Among all modern handguns only Kel-Tec brought some innovations in their PMR-30.
Everything else is just another replica of Glock or Colt 1911 or Browning Hi-Power, so R&D money just have being wasted again.
To all gun makers: fire your lazy "designers" and hire someone with curious mind!
mad5.gif