JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a buddy that I am working on his Mossberg 500. He is removing all the tactical gear from it and going to sell it. It has an adjustable ATI Stock (AR style) on it with a 5 round shell carrier. He needs a stock Mossberg Buttstock in black synthetic. Or if you have a stock and fore end that might work too.

Possible trade with some cash for the ATI unit??? Or we will buy the stock.

Somebody has to have one out there....

I have a buddy that I am working on his Mossberg 500. He is removing all the tactical gear from it and going to sell it. It has an adjustable ATI Stock (AR style) on it with a 5 round shell carrier. He needs a stock Mossberg Buttstock in black synthetic. Or if you have a stock and fore end that might work too.

Possible trade with some cash for the ATI unit??? Or we will buy the stock.

Somebody has to have one out there....

Do you have a picture of the ATI stock, and what forend? 500 and 590 furniture is interchangeable yes? I have a 590 Tac with stock furniture that I might be willing to trade if that's what your looking for.

I was just about to toss mine out.
Dirty syn stock that will clean up and is complete. Butt pad and hardware.
You want it you can have it. :s0025:

It was a dirty but I washed it off and now it's a black synthetic stock for a Mossberg 500 that wupddu was asking for.
Gv4cGpAl.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.