Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mossberg 20Ga all most done

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Gunsmithing' started by cyclesurvival, Jun 7, 2009.

1. cyclesurvival

cyclesurvival Vancouver Well-Known Member

I bought this a gun show a month or so ago and thought it would be a good project. let me know what you think.

2. SavageGerbil

SavageGerbil Salem, OR Active Member

Awesome little shotgun, good friend of mine and I each had one. Fairly inexpensive, so I'd imagine they're common enough to find parts. May have to screw around with the magazine, until we played with them a bit both of ours would drop out after the first shot, always good for a laugh but terrible for refire rate.

Awesome score

3. cyclesurvival

cyclesurvival Vancouver Well-Known Member

Thanks savagegerbil
    we took this out and no problems with the clip. I think it spent most of its life in a corner, internal parts all look real nice.

4. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

Very nice indeed. That brings back memories. I had one when I was a teenager. I think I paid 50 bucks for it at a pawn shop. I took it home, and refinished it. It was beautiful, and a great shooter. The magazine in mine DISINTEGRATED before too long, making the shotgun a single shot. It was still fun though. I think I sold the thing for 75 bucks sometime after that. I still miss it.