JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, I have an ever so wacky revolver idea repeatedly gurgling to the surface. And Bowen, from what I've read, could make it happen. A long time ago, in a galaxy far away ... well, like 20+ years ago, I corresponded him via post* on one of my even wackier inquiries (it involved a .577-caliber revolver cartridge). I thought him a knowledgeable and gentlemanly then; after careful consideration about my unvarnished silliness from that era, even more so.

Be that as it may, I haven't, to the best of recollection, had this outfit work on any of our guns. Anyone done so and, if so, how did it turn out? Thanks for sharing!

* For the younger set, there was a thing in which we wrote a "letter" on a piece of paper, folded it into an envelop, placed a colorful "stamp" on it, and set it loose into the wild. Good times. And by that, I mean archaic technology few of us still use, of course.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top