WTT WA Mosin Nagants and Yugo M48/SKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I have many Mosin Nagants, most are stamped matching, and a couple are arsenal rematched. I am selling/trading an M38, an M44, and various vintages of M91/30s. All rifles are thoroughly clean, and have been well stored and maintained. All are in original configuration. I have one wartime stamped matching M91/30 that has it’s original stamped matching bayonet. Some still have shellac and some have had shellac removed with denatured alcohol and then had six to eight successive coats of BLO. I do have a 1930 Tula Ex Dragoon M91/30 hex receiver which is stamped matching, that has a very good bore.

M48 and SKS: Sale Pending

I’m in Portland/Vancouver area.

Picture related samples.

E3E52767-98E0-49EE-B06E-6E815D364BC1.jpeg 4707A934-2DFB-4B53-A6AF-9369DC32870E.jpeg 0124BB2D-405B-463B-A256-BA1481F9B521.jpeg 7416133C-E32A-45DA-9F43-6D3945ECC797.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
NRE_PNW
Reactions
We are not an auction site, prices must be listed.

I’ve changed your ad to “WTT” only. In the future if you would like to change it back to WTS/WTT, contact a mod or start a new ad after the current one has expired. Normally 7 days for non supporting members.
I never said I wanted to auction anything. Should I put up a bunch of different prices?

Last edited:

Camelfilter

Reactions
Mmkay I never said I wanted to auction anything. But I should put 30 different prices?
If that is what you end up deciding to do, yes.

It may prove better for your sake & to sell them, to break them up by type. In different ads & such, should you go that route.

OP
NRE_PNW
Reactions
Hello
I have a magnum research 1911 c
Like new-been fired box papers up for trade
Blued
Commander size
Value 700.00
Your sks and m44
45 acp
That’s a really good offer and I appreciate it, I’m mostly into smaller caliber handguns and Milsurp handguns though. Thank you! I know I didn’t state that in the original post, but I didn’t want to limit anyone.

Andy54Hawken

Reactions
In regards to pricing...
I would suggest , grouping your rifles in sets of 5...as in 5 rifles with roughly the same prices...
Take a picture of those and try to sell your rifles in more of a "small batch" or series of sales rather than list all of them at once.

In any case neat collection and good luck with your sale.
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom